I am the Way, the Truth and the Life.

We are all longing for peace, inner peace I mean.

It can never do any good to fool oneself into ignoring the truth,
for in deceiving oneself about the truth of one's own life,
one is certainly deceiving oneself about the Truth, God's truth as well.

The truth shall make you free. Yes, the Truth shall make you True.
The truth shall make you free. And the Truth will sure make you a Son of God.


God's truth is God's love,
and God's love frees us from ourselves for the other.

To be free means nothing except being in love.
And being in love means nothing except being in God's truth.

If I let this be, I can say like the Lord,
"I'm the Way, the Truth and the Life."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TYCS - Muungano wa Mt. Cottolengo (MOCK)

Mwana Mpotevu au Waana Wapotevu?