A Thank you Note!

I've for sometimes wanted to do this. I now have settled, finally, to do it. I wanted to express my gratitude to you all who have been following my blog, Missions and Adventures, since its birth sometimes ago. A reader in Italy suggested that I turn some of its posts into a book. Thank you for that. Meanwhile, so many have been reading and commenting on this through Facebook, thanks to the interlink technology. I have always written the posts which are then turned into notes and posted directly into my wall.
While that lasts, since my tradition has been to express gratitude to individuals, I will do that directly.
For anyone interested in seeing what there is at http://donkirimo.blogspot.com, welcome.
Deo Gratias!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TYCS - Muungano wa Mt. Cottolengo (MOCK)

Mwana Mpotevu au Waana Wapotevu?