Breathe of Love!

Not used to pomp and glory,
I prefer far greater no-things,
to bringing my soul's inclinations,
close to the breathe of life.

I choose to open up some space,
to suit your outstretched arms, Lord.

My God! How can one open up,
to no-time, no-space, to eternity?
Yet, the more I create space,
the nearer eternity comes.

I choose to widen my space,
to welcome your outstretched arms, Lord.

Not used to heaps of things,
I go for materialess,
for then God can fill me,
with a breathe of love.

I choose to extend my space,
to accommodate your outreaching arms, Lord.

I am for calmness and peace,
because I hear God in there,
while before me stand all,
who like me have chosen thee.

I choose to stretch my space,
now to welcome you my Lord.

Not used to crack and crag,
I will go for silence,
I am flooded with stillness,
and there I find your being.

I choose you my dear Lord,
because you have chosen me for your presence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TYCS - Muungano wa Mt. Cottolengo (MOCK)

Mwana Mpotevu au Waana Wapotevu?