Thank You all Most sincerely!

One of the things I have noted about my readers is the way they quickly grasp my point of view and positively comment on my posts. In a very down-to-earth manner, the discussions ensuing become real lessons for me.
I love people in my own way. I like others because of their capacity to say exactly what they mean, how they are direct in their communication. Without this, how would wisdom be defined? With this capacity to focus and name things precisely, that definition of Wisdom that is perennially acceptable still holds true. Wisdom, it states, is knowing what the right things to do and say are, then saying and doing them.
Now, serving people of various cultural and religious background has taught me a thing or two. I will state three. One, be confident if you want to inspire confidence. This applies to all the other virtues. Two, listen to people and tether the terrible urge of solving their problems. They are capable of doing this themselves. All they need is the assurance that they are not madly talking to themselves! Three, let agree that the other people might be right, even if they are not professionals in the topic of discussion. This might be your way of teaching them... [I admit that these points are just obvious to many. They are not obvious to me!]
Now, here is what you can say to yourself frequently: "I am not holding the world on my palm. I am a tiny point in the universe but I impact of everything else!" This might help you to make appropriate choices today. Deo Gratias!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TYCS - Muungano wa Mt. Cottolengo (MOCK)

Mwana Mpotevu au Waana Wapotevu?