From Nairobi ...

I begun my "one-month annual holiday" yesterday. Since this is a time to rest [not to idle around!], I've chosen to draw a "budget" for myself. And I present it for my pals to shape my vacation.

A FEW POINTS TO WORK ON
- The certitude that I’m called to witness the love of God regardless of whatever feelings I may have.
- Suffering is part of the art of loving the poor. How else can we explain that God stays on the part of the suffering poor?
- Luke 8:18, be careful how you listen!
- Share more personal vulnerability: this clears the image of a perfect person that people may have of me.
- Express gratitude more openly and enthusiastically. It bespeaks of joy and satisfaction in life.

To do ….
- Rest more often and let the fatigue died out.
- Pray and pray with my life.
- Visit my family, friends, and relatives for easy moments and catching up.
- Help my brothers and sisters where need be.
Deo Gratias!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TYCS - Muungano wa Mt. Cottolengo (MOCK)

Mwana Mpotevu au Waana Wapotevu?